Will you become our next great welder? In 1928 a blacksmith started this business, later taken over by his son. A real family business! This company quickly grew into a leading company in the metal sector. We supply products to major manufacturers in food, agriculture, pharma, non-residential construction, machine building and energy. Thirty-eight hours a week you are part of a self-managing team in which we jointly take care of the daily deliveries and quality.
*What are your activities?*
* As a welder, you assemble and read construction parts from the drawing
* You also perform various banking activities
* Improvement proposals for products or processes are always appreciated
*What is expected of you?*
* You have a VMBO level in the direction of construction works / metal
* Welding training Tig / Mig at least level 2
* Of course, you can read the drawing well
*What can you expect?*
* Opportunity to grow within the company
* You will have the opportunity to take any courses and training
* Do you prove yourself? Then you work towards permanent employment
You are willing to work in shifts. You will receive a supplement for these hours. You will of course also receive a pension scheme from us. With a full financial year, you also share in the profit and you can plan the accrued holiday hours according to your own choice.
The client has varied work, a pleasant working atmosphere and a lot of attention for you as an employee. You will also receive a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits. The CAO Metalworking Company applies. In addition, we stimulate employees in their personal objectives in the field of training, career opportunities and technical challenges.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste baan
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.